DirtyH

Nichole - Dirty H if you're nasty

I like to read about boys who like other boys. I don't like angst. I don't like high fructose corn syrup.

Brainy and the Beast
J.M. Cartwright
Conduct Unbecoming - L.A. Witt This book was really dull. Other reviewers have described it as a guide book to Okinawa with a bunch of gay sex, and that is 100% accurate. There's a lot of boring stuff about their kids and a lot of snorkeling and visiting islands and castles and stuff. Stuff that would have been good in a movie, but not so much in a book. I skimmed most of it. In addition to the complete lack of plot or anything interesting to keep the reader hooked, the two main characters were entirely interchangeable. I had no idea who was narrating most of the time. There was no distinction between the two.

I should have just stopped reading this, but I didn't. I continued, and skimmed over a lot of it, just for those few "aw" moments that L.A. Witt can still deliver, but overall I was disappointed. In fact, the last few L.A. Witt books have been very disappointing and she's no longer an auto-buy for me.

P.S. L.A., please stop having your characters "exchange glances and then burst out laughing." Please.

ETA: That cover though! The one guy looks like Brian Kinney. I think that might have been a big reason why I didn't give up. :)