DirtyH

Nichole - Dirty H if you're nasty

I like to read about boys who like other boys. I don't like angst. I don't like high fructose corn syrup.

Brainy and the Beast
J.M. Cartwright
Something Different - S.A. Reid,  T. Baggins I read the first half of this and there was so much wrong with it I didn't know if I'd finish. The style is very coarse and I didn't like any of the characters. A lot of the details seemed off, too. Like, the main character works for a company that publishes text books. So he's, like, a text book writer. Is that a thing? I'm pretty sure you have to have some kind of expertise in a field to write a text book. They don't just hire people to write text books and say "Here, you're doing math this week. Go learn math and then write a book about it."

So I gave it a break and then came back to it because I was bored, and I actually somewhat enjoyed the second half. I don't know that it was actually any better, but it didn't really bother me as much. So while I can't honestly say this is a good book or necessarily recommend it to anyone, I suppose it's entertaining enough.