DirtyH

Nichole - Dirty H if you're nasty

I like to read about boys who like other boys. I don't like angst. I don't like high fructose corn syrup.

Brainy and the Beast
J.M. Cartwright
Skin Deep - S.W. Vaughn This book sounded really good, and I really wanted to like it more than I did.
This book has an excellent premise, and the characters all had a lot of potential. Unfortunately, none of them were fully realized. I read romance because I like to see the process of two people falling in love. This was a love at first sight book, which just doesn't fill that need. There was no explanation given for why these two fell in love.

The paranormal plot lacked focus and only came together at the very end. For most of the book I didn't even understand what the book was about. It meandered a lot and was a little too disjointed.

I liked Will, and I liked Tess and I really liked the subplot having to do with Will's abusive boyfriend Lyle. That was all really interesting and well handled. But overall, I felt like there was too much unrealized potential. This book have could been awesome, but it never transcended mediocre.