DirtyH

Nichole - Dirty H if you're nasty

I like to read about boys who like other boys. I don't like angst. I don't like high fructose corn syrup.

Brainy and the Beast
J.M. Cartwright
The Magic in Your Touch - Sara Bell If I were to make a checklist of all the things I hate in an m/m romance - slash - small press e-book, this book would get checks across the board.
Spelling and punctuation errors? check.
Ridiculous, eyeroll worthy plot? check.
Love at first sight? check.
Main characters are chicks with dicks? check.
Small but obvious inaccuracies? check. (Pretty sure you can't get a restraining order on someone just because you don't like them. I think you have to have some kind of proof that they're a danger to you. Also, 180 is a really low thread count. If you're trying to sound pretentious by asking for special sheets, try 1,000.)

This book was a bad melodrama with heroes who were supposedly extremely masculine but acted like overly hormonal women. Even I'm not that sappy. The only reason this book gets 2 stars instead of one is because despite all the elements about it that I hated, for some reason it was compulsively readable for the first half or so. I was really into it, but then it was just so relentlessly nauseating I couldn't do it anymore. I skimmed the lat 70 pages as quickly as I could just to find out "whodunnit". Which, while it did take me by surprise, was extremely over the top and almost gag worthy. The bad guy even pulled a Scooby Doo - "I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"