DirtyH

Nichole - Dirty H if you're nasty

I like to read about boys who like other boys. I don't like angst. I don't like high fructose corn syrup.

Brainy and the Beast
J.M. Cartwright
The Devil's Due - Jenna Black Another great installment in one of my new favorite series.

I am giving this five stars, not because it's any better than the first two, but because it was just as good and this series has been so consistently entertaining and fun to read, I feel like it's earned it's way to 5 star status. I'll continue to give these books 5 stars unless they start to slip and disappoint.

Only two problems with this book: 1. Not enough Adam and Dom (though it would take a lot of Adam and Dom for me to think there was enough....) and 2. Again with the "I'm a tough broad with a tattoo and multiple ear piercings." I have a tattoo. That does not make me a tough broad. It makes me a girl with a tattoo. Please stop saying that.
Oh, and I guess if I'm expressing my gripes: She keeps using the term "taser" as a verb. Taser is a noun. The verb is "tase." You tase someone with a tase-er. (Just like you freeze something in a freezer? You don't freezer your food...) Remember the whole Youtube "Don't tase me, bro!" thing? That there was a kid who understood word structure.

Otherwise a great book. :)