DirtyH

Nichole - Dirty H if you're nasty

I like to read about boys who like other boys. I don't like angst. I don't like high fructose corn syrup.

Brainy and the Beast
J.M. Cartwright
The Truth About Al - M.L. Rhodes I liked it. Did it have its flaws? Sure. Character development was almost nil, the plot was somewhat manufactured and poorly fleshed out, and even though it mentions Jeremy and Ben from Wanting, we didn't get to actually see them and see how they're doing (that's why I read sequels!). The romance sort of turned on a dime; one moment Elliott hates Al and the next he's taking him home for hot sex and then the next day they're in love.

But... oh well. In general I liked these characters and the chemistry between them hit the right notes for me. I think it could have been better if it had been about twice the length; if we'd gotten some time to see Elliott's journey into trusting Al, and if the plot involving Al's family had had some time to grow. But for what it was, I enjoyed it. It gave me the warm, fuzzy feeling I'm looking for from a romance and that's all I ever really ask for.